¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the car rental requirements in orlando?
- Deposit guarantee: When renting a car in orlando, a deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers License: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit Card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum Age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the car rental Company in orlando?
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
¿Can I place the deposit guarantee on my debit card, prepaid card or cash on a car rental orlando?
Are all taxes and fees included in my car rental orlando reservation?
Do all car rental companies in orlando offer a shuttle service?
How can I cancel or modify my car rental orlando reservation?
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Car Rental in Orlando, Florida
Trying to find a rental car in a new city can be a pain, but at Miles Car Rental we strive to make the process as easy as possible for our customers. Our rental cars in Orlando are top notch, as is the city itself. There are many things to do in this fun city that is filled with life and action. Theme parks, festivals, day trips, and more can fill your agenda while you are visiting the area, depending on your tastes and preferences.
Theme parks are usually at the top of visitors lists for things to do in Orlando. At the Walt Disney World Resort you won't be starved for excitement or entertainment. Disney World has many exciting facets such as rides, parades, fireworks, plays, and dining. You can make a visit to the Epcot Center and explore the many different cultures that are on display. Disney World is a place unlike any other, and it is fun for people of all ages. Make the trip easier on yourself by choosing car rental Orlando. Once you have a vehicle, you can come and go from Disney World as you please.
If visiting resort theme parks is not your thing, there are many other cultural activities offered by the city of Orlando. Festival occur year-round because of the gorgeous weather that graces the area. Check with the visitor's bureau and you are sure to find festivals that will peak your interest. Whether you are interested in beer, bikes, food, wine, chocolate, or crafts you will be able to find something that sounds fun to do. If you choose rental car Orlando, you will be able to simply hop in your vehicle and head to the festival destination of your choice. Miles Rental Car offers the best prices on rental cars within the city!
There are many cultural activities that visitors can attend while spending time in the city of Orlando. There are many plays that occur every year at the Breakthrough Theater, the Lowndes Shakespeare Center, and the Mad Cow Theatre Company. You can see something modern and contemporary or an old classic, depending on what you are in the mood for. There are also many music venues that offer classical music, symphonies, and contemporary music. You could see your favorite live band or a symphony, depending on what you are in the mood for from day-to-day.
Orlando is also home to many spas where you can experience the lavish life for a little while. The Woodhouse Day Spa offers treatments such as facials, massages, and reflexology. The Waldorf Astoria Spa by Guerlain offers a relaxing place to rejuvenate and rest from the rest of your vacation. Whether you prefer an action-filled day or a relaxing one, Orlando has something for everyone. Remember to book your car rental with Miles for the best service in town, a huge selection of vehicles to choose from, and the lowest prices around. We guarantee that you don't want to miss these wonderful deals.