¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the car rental requirements in dollar orlando?
- Deposit guarantee: When renting a car in dollar orlando, a deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers License: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit Card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum Age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the car rental Company in dollar orlando?
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
¿Can I place the deposit guarantee on my debit card, prepaid card or cash on a car rental dollar orlando?
Are all taxes and fees included in my car rental dollar orlando reservation?
Do all car rental companies in dollar orlando offer a shuttle service?
How can I cancel or modify my car rental dollar orlando reservation?
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Dollar Car Rental in Orlando, Florida
Orlando is a mecca for business and pleasure, so many travelers visit this bustling city. Miles Rental Car offers a wide selection of fantastic vehicles depending on your needs as a traveler. We always provide the best deals, because we believe that you deserve to see this fabulous city in style. Orlando has a wealth of opportunities for visitors to explore. Imagine seeing a wonderful concert at an exciting venue or driving to one of the beaches nearby. However you choose to spend you vacation, Miles Rental Car can help you find the car or truck that is perfect for you.
Car rental Orlando can be a hassle, but not with Miles Rental Car. We have different lines of vehicles available for different types of travelers, and we work closely with many of the local car rental agencies to provide additional cars when needed. Dollar Car Rental is one of the companies that we work with, so it might be possible for you to pick up of drop off your rental car at one of their locations in Orlando. We try to make your trip is easy as possible so that you can spend more time doing things that you enjoy.
If you are dying to see some of Orlando's night life, CityWalk might be for you. CityWalk is part of Universal Orlando's entertainment complex and provides a large amount of places to dine, bars and clubs, and live music. You are sure to find something that will interest you in this exciting part of the city. There are also many shops and movie theaters available, so there are things to do with the entire family as well as for an adult-only adventure. Make it easy on yourself by renting a car before traveling to CityWalk to see the sites.
Family activities in Orlando can't be beat, so if you are looking for a family-friendly plan you are in the right place. Aside from the plethora of theme parks in the area, Orlando also has a large zoo that children can enjoy. The Central Florida Zoo and Botanical Gardens offers many varieties of animals and plants for visitors to the city to enjoy taking a look at. Special events take place here on occasion, so don't forget to take a look before planning your trip. Visiting the theme parks is always fun, but can be costly and time-consuming, so this is a good option if time or your budget is a bit strained.
Orlando has many parks and nature centers where travelers can rest, hike, or tour. Big Tree Park has a large Cypress Tree that might be the oldest tree in North America. Rock Springs Run State Reserve offers 17 miles of hiking trails around the areas beautiful marshes and lakes. It is much easier to reach these slightly out-of-the-way locations if you have a rental car from Miles Car Rentals to take you there. Don't forget that we offer the best deals on car rentals in the area.